Prepare the state for Connected and Autonomous (CAV) advancements (good with the bad)
- Be the primary coordination and information source for CAV technology use and testing in Texas;
- Be the source to inform the public and leaders on current and future CAV advancements and what they mean in Texas.
- Report on current status, future concerns and how these technologies are changing future quality of life and well-being;
- Be a champion making Texas a leader in knowing how to best prepare and wisely integrate these technologies in a positive way.
- Promote positive development and experiences for the state.